These socks are made for walking and with the soft, half terry cushioning and seamless toe construction, the miles will slip away in comfort. A blend of wool and Drynamix yarn helps to keep feet warm and dry.
- Sensitive cuff and ankle elastication for stability and support without constriction
- Wool and Drynamix yarn blend to effectively keep feet warm and dry
- Soft half terry cushioning for extra comfort and support
- Drynamix yarn aids moisture transfer and cooling
- Hand-linked toe seam prevents friction & blisters
- Knitted mesh panel construction for ventilation
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
46% Wool | 46% Drynamix | 6% Polyamide | 2% Elastane
I am very pleased with my purchase. Socks extremely comfortable, warm and fit well. Highly recommend them. I will definitely order them again without hesitation.
Very warm and comfortable totally right for all events
I am not impressed as I did got blister under my feet after a long walk
Just finished the Fish River Canyon hike wearing Falke. They felt extremely comfortable and I was the only one in the group that didn’t get blisters.
I’ve been using the walkie sock for long and short hikes the last 6years. I don’t know if there are better socks out there, because I have never needed to try any other sock. The Walkies have given me great comfort and service over the years and thus I highly recommend them. I still use the first 2 pairs I bought and they don’t look like giving in any time soon. Very durable